Monday, March 31, 2008

SWR March Powder Fest

Even More Southern Wind River Powder
Christina Lake Area, Shoshone NF
March 30th, 2008

The mountain we clobbered today.


The Show:


Looks like pow to me.



Chuck at the top of the hill, makes ready for the ride.


Shad series from the top:





Oh my.






Surfs up!


Karla's turn:







Weeeoo! Good stuff.





Shad goes for a mushroom top huck.


Launching!



Pooofff!


Chuck shoots a line.




Christina lake visible below.



Chuck takes aim.


Woohoooo!


Sticks it.


Stellar pow!


A look back over the Skidoo at yet another 4000 vert powder day in the Southern Winds. And it's snowing some more today as I complete this blog entry. When will it end? August pow, September Corn? I hope so. Ha!




Back at home, Tally gets some backyard spring skiing in...


Barely two and making turns!



That's my girl!



Kickin' back with my hommies after a blower day in the Winds.

Gotta love em'!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home