Sunday, January 27, 2008

Togwotee with Tara

Togwotee with Tara
Sublette Pass and Two Ocean Mt. Area, Absaroka Range
January 27th, 2008

Tara makes the haul up towards Sublette Pass, Two Ocean Mountain in the background.

Spent an nice day with Tara, my step-sister, on Togwotee exlporing some new terrain and visiting some more familiar runs. The weather cooperated for a while, but it got pretty nasty in the afternoon. We snagged a couple of good runs before it got too bad though.


Tara making the haul, Lava Mt. in the background.


Hhmmm. Might have to put this one on the list- looks like it could go.



Tara revs her engine!


Burnt Pow! Smells better than burnt rubber. Ha!


Off to the races.


One of my lines.



Tara loving the whole snow shoe thing while climbing Two Ocean Mt.


Tara makes ready for the next ride.



"Cowabunga!" I believe, were her words.


Tara can really ride a board pretty good- probably better than me. It was fun to watch...





I got some turns in too...

Even face shots!




That's really a snowflake, not a big ol' grin. Double click on picture if you don't believe me- my teeth aren't that white. Ha!


Here's a grin!

Good stuff. I was pretty impressed with Tara too- looking forward to a bigger day in the backcountry with her soon. She was looking for kickers all day and talking about doing "tricks". I'd love to see a 360!






After riding with Tara all day, it was Tally's turn. When I got home, Tally took me for a ride...




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home