Monday, February 27, 2012

One Weekend: Two Ranges

Sunday in the Winds!

The video says it all: Another great day the Winds!

Chuck rides the Winds!
I was supposed to do a tour in the Tetons Sunday. I figured on my way over Saturday, I'd stop and make a few runs on West Angle. It started snowing a blowing pretty hard Saturday whiel I was skiing. Five runs later I loaded and headed toward Jackson. I got stopped in Moran, where they had Antelope Flats closed because of the drifting. After waiting an hour, I decided to bail and head back to Lander- ski/ ride the Winds Sunday instead. Glad I did, the Flats never opened until the next day.
A look a one of the aspects of West Angle that I skied Saturday.
While making my first run, I skied onto this- avi activity from earlier in the week no doubt. Spooky thing- just a week ago, I skied right over this- maybe twice.
Snow was good- a bit wind effected though. Not as good as last weekend.
Might have to click on this to see it. A line in down from the top- pretty windy up there!
Lower down, the skiing was better- nice little kick on this slope!

Video of part of one of five runs I did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home