Thursday, April 19, 2007

East Fork Riding

Hangin' at Ma and Pa's
East Fork Country
April 14th/ 15th, 2007

After climbing the Middle Teton, I headed back down the hill (Togwotee) to visit my folks up the East Fork. When I rolled in, dad was busy giving exercising Tugboat.


I scored some Tug time too.


The folks ride tandem on Tugboat.


The following day, dad and I took Tugboat and Baxter on a ride in the NF kind of up by the East Trailhead. I was hoping to scout some single track for my mountain bike, for later this year. It wasn't as blue bird as the day before, but it was fun to get out. Especially on someone else's legs.



Dad negotiates some snow drifts.


Baxter takes in the scenery (East Fork Drainage).


On the trail, Dad snoops for a route up and out of the creek drainage we were in.


The view from the road after climbing up and out of the creek (maybe Pole Creek?).


Tugboat eventually made it up and out of there too. Baxter gets a little more exercise than Tugboat.


A look down the drainage we rode up (Pole Creek?). It was fun ride, can't wait to plunge into it on a mountain bike after the snow drifts dissappear. Should be some great riding!


The guy Baxter had to put up with for the day. Ha! Fun ride- great day! Thanks folks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home