Sunday, January 21, 2007

Backyard Turns

Urban Snowboarding
Lander, WY
January 21st, 2007

After X-country skiing all day in terrific powder, my appetite for turns was churning. I had to get some. After a dissapointing (not steep enough) run down the street that leads up to our house, I loaded the rock board on the quad and buzzed a couple blocks behind the house. I've always wanted to try this...


Not so bad, it turned out!


The snow was deep enough on top, and the ground was soft- no rocks. It ended up being great fun!


Kinda like potato chips... I just couldn't stop.


Looking down on a few lines.


Time to head home, I could almost here mom hollering. Felt like a kid out sledding all day. Ha!


One last look. Twelve runs total. A hundred turns, just not in one line. Ha! Oh well, gotta take em any way you can. Can't be picky about turns out your back door.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home