Monday, March 21, 2011

March Powder

Riding and skiing the North Woods above Christina Lake

The skidoo, saddled up in the morning on South Pass, and ready to roll.

North woods above Christina Lake



A closer look- click and enlarge- you'll see some tracks.


A look from a bit further away on the lake.



I banged the crap out of knee on my third run, so I packed up and played a little on my sled instead. Practiced a little high marking here.




Got a little more couragious here.


One last look back- North Woods lookers upper left in the background.
Knee was swollen when I got home- and still today. Started some recovery exercises though- lotso Ibprofen, ice and elevate though. I think I'll recover quickly. It's not near as bad a other knee injuries I've experienced. It'll set me back a bit- at least slow me down. Frustrating though, as this has been the most injury free ski season I've had in quite some time. Oh well.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home