Sunday, November 18, 2007

More Two Ocean Powder

Two Ocean Mountain
Shoshone NF, Togwotee Pass
November 17th, 2007

Another fantastic early season powder day on Togwotee Pass!




Tallulah helped me get ready. I decided I'd exercise the splitboard for this occasion. Tally thought my poles were pretty cool- just right for her!




On top of Two Ocean, getting ready for the first run. Two Tele's, an ATer and a Splitboarder made up our crew for the day.


Kerry tears it up, breaking in her new dynafit set-up.


Kerry shows off, riding neck deep in bottomless powder!



Down the hill the goes!


Brad's turn... literally.


Brad hones his textbook tele turns.



Trackin' up the pow- making tele-wiggles all the way down.


Good stuff!


Can't complain about lines like this!


Could it be...


Super Matt- tele skier extraordinaire!




Matt, making it it look easy, hucks a log and pops a wheelie!



Not sure who this was.



I got a few turns in too.




Riding the ridge, towards a "small" cliff Matt said I could huck. It was little bigger that he described it. I chickened out at the last second and went off the shorter end. It was fun! Wishing I would have went for it now.




Weeehooo!


Vroooom!


Really good stuff!!


A look back at one of my last lines for the day. Another great day in the powder on Togwotee!




Had some good help unpacking when I got home too. Pretty cool have this critter around to corrupt. Won't be long before she's riding powder too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home